Subject: [Leica] Re: Shintaro
From: Ken Wilcox <klw.51@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 01 May 2002 10:28:32 -0400

You clearly (several times) implied that Shintaro's website
description of his process and what he REALLY did were not the same.
You clearly implied that he is lying about his process.

This is not really a surprize coming from someone who (from reading
his posts) in anti-everything except for EOS.

Ken Wilcox