Subject: Re: [Leica] Shintaro
From: Javier Perez <summarex@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 1 May 2002 07:27:06 -0700 (PDT)

That would explain the tone. But I still can't figure
out the texture. I looks to be a peened surface. But
if you say you saw it and it was brass then I guess he
may have treated the surface before painting. Someone
said it was sand paper but I think he may have blasted
it.
That would add up.
See Ya
Javier