Subject: RE: [Leica] Riddy
From: "Mitch Zeissler" <zeissler@directvinternet.com>
Date: Wed, 1 May 2002 06:01:37 -0400

Lea...

Thanks for the compliment.

That's the exact way he looked at me many years ago when we were picking out
a dog to take home and he kept finding a way to get close to me [pretty good
when there are 40+ of these things pressing around you in a huge dog run].
He has been a wonderful companion to us ever since and we'll be sad when he
passes on.  He turns 12 this year and we don't expect him to last another 18
months, as his body is just plain wearing out.

/Mitch Zeissler