Subject: RE: [Leica] Att: Alastair Firkin re: FOM2
From: kiklaas@iinet.net.au
Date: 1 May 2002 07:48:30 -0000

Hi,

I am sorry I meant to ask you what FOM2 is all about and is it open to
contributions etc - if so what are the rules and time frames?

I would love to try my hand at an assignment, never ever really got
involved in any before.

By the way, I took my time to look at your website including the tribute
to your father who seemed an incredible man - I was truly touched by it
all.
This means that you must have spent quiet a bit of your youth in the US,
correct?  Also, are you a radiologist?  I smile when I ask that question
because I have always pondered a career that paid good money and included
a form of photography - that was the closest thing I could think
of....except I am a wimp.....worked for a doctor when I was 19 and for all
the time I was with him I still passed out with when faced with any gory
scenes.

Thanks

Karina