Subject: RE: [Leica] Our Dogs
From: "Hugh Thompson" <hthompson@ourglobalevent.com>
Date: Wed, 1 May 2002 00:12:44 -0500

Tina, Nathan & Roland - Tina is absolutely correct.  My wife was devastated
when our last dog died last year, she tried so hard to keep it alive, and we
have great photos of him.

A few weeks ago she said she was ready to foster or perhaps adopt, and, what
happened, a three legged dog who had been hit by a car needed a home.

A wonderful creature.  He is now getting lavish attention.  I can see the
hurt subsiding in my wife, and the new dog is having a great time annoying
our other dog.

Soon I will post Leica pictures of him.  Show us some of your dogs please
share the joy.

Hugh Thompson

Replies: Reply from "Eric" <ericm@pobox.com> ([Leica] Re: Our Dogs)