Subject: [Leica] Re: OT Steve Unsworth PAW week 17
From: Allan Wafkowski <allan@sohogurus.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 22:06:43 -0400

Don't be an oaf. Don't make me the target of your sarcasm. If you are
utterly without moral backbone, that is something for you to work out in
your conscience. Attacking me is not going to make you better. My
question was a real question based on the reports I've read from several
different sources.

Allan