Subject: [Leica] Re: Kyles proposal... musings
From: Allan Wafkowski <allan@sohogurus.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 20:54:32 -0400

The idea behind missionary work is to allow people to see what the wares
are, and then choose for themselves. Who is Marxist any more? I don't
believe Christian churches are much worried about the effects of that
failed system. Why, for example, is China so frightened of the Catholic
Church that it imprisons aged priests over and over again? These leaders
can't be very secure about their system. Why did Germany build a wall to
keep its people in the country. I can't remember even one person
attempting to sneak into the enclosed parts of Germany.

"Some people don't believe in it" could mean that they don't know what
it is. Why are Marxist so afraid of ideas? Perhaps they don't have any
good ones of their own, and instead of finding some, they find it easier
to destroy the ideas of others.

Allan