Subject: RE: [Leica] Printers
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 13:33:30 -0400

Try the Epson Photo Stylus 820 - $149...$99 refurbed from Epson on the
web....very very good output....at the sizes you want, it will look every
bit as good as your local lab for color....and, using the color inks and
adjusting them a bit, it turns out surprisingly good b&w....but start by
taking Cyan down at least -5 in the color setup panel...

B. D.