Subject: [Leica] PAW for Jim Shulman #6
From: Jim Shulman <garcia@chesco.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 10:18:50 -0400

Hello All!

Off to my wedding tomorrow, so I'm posting the PAW a few days early.

This was just shot at my favorite Friday nite destination, Hooley's Rib
Joint in beautiful downtown Ambler, PA.  It's an open pit behind the local
VFW hall. Only cooks on Fridays and Saturdays, weather depending, and makes
the finest beef ribs, pork ribs, and chicken this side of paradise.

Jim Shulman
Bryn Mawr, PA

Replies: Reply from Alastair Firkin <firkin@ncable.net.au> (Re: [Leica] PAW for Jim Shulman #6)
Reply from "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com> (Re: [Leica] PAW for Jim Shulman #6)