Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: calling on the LUG to do a good deed: leica scholarship
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 10:02:54 -0400

Don't forget the deadly spiders - that lurk in your suburban mail box until
you stick in your hand to pull out one of those truly awful rags that pass
for newspapers in Australia, when it bites you and you die before you can
even ogle the Page 3 Girl...;-)

B. D.

(Saw it on the Discovery Channel, so it must be true!)