Subject: RE: [Leica] Digital G2 and M
From: Ray Moth <ray_moth@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 19:46:59 -0700 (PDT)

Ernest Nitka wrote:

I found the G2 to be vexing mostly because I couldn't always depend on
it to focus on what I thought was being focused. Loved the lenses and I

believe it has automated bracketed exposures which is nice.  If the 2%
of missed shots are 50% of the usable shots in the roll then you become
very disenchanted as I did.

Could the uncertainty of focusing accuracy be the reason Contax has no
really fast lenses for the G series?

Regards,

=====
Ray