Subject: Re: [Leica] Haiku/kerouac
From: Adam Bridge <abridge@idea-processing.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 14:29:27 -0700

On 4/29/02 Guy Bennett  wrote:

>You're an L.A.-ite. If you're so inclined, stop on over at Kinokuniya in
>Yaohan Plaza in Little Tokyo and check out the Blyth books - might inspire
>a haiku series of photographs...

Just the IDEA is inspiring me to ponder this idea. I've been exploring Buddism a
bit after reading Stan Robinson's fabulous alternate history novel "The Years of
Salt and Rice". (a super read, by the way, and a sure-fire Nebula nominee. The
novel considers a world in which Europe is destroyed during the early
middle-ages by the plague.)

Adam

Replies: Reply from S Dimitrov <sld@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] Haiku/kerouac)