Subject: Re: [Leica] really off topic funding schools
From: John Collier <jbcollier@shaw.ca>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 07:18:42 -0600

People are people everywhere. I doubt very much that educators have more
(or less) potential for corruption than anyone else. In my experience
most people benefit from a little public oversight. Basically decent
people are well behaved if they know they will be held accountable.

John Collier

PS: Surprisingly field trips to Cuba are not a significant expense in
the US.