Subject: Re: [Leica] Photos from Greece
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 06:53:49 +0200

Steve,

Very nice and very different from your usual work. The colour is the most
obvious difference, and in particular in the 7th image it is really used
effectively to separate the picture elements from one another. Number 6 is
beautiful as well.

The one weaker image is number 2, nothing happening and the horizon right
in the middle--I would have tilted the camera down, but then I do not know
what was there!

Nathan