Subject: Re: Vs: [Leica] Digital vs Film
From: Andrew Schroter <schroter@optonline.net>
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2002 22:19:58 -0400

My guess is, while there will be a lot of material lost, think of all the
photos taken today that are effectively lost because they're squirreled away
and following generations that don't deem the stuff important just throw
them out or leave the photos in "abandoned old homes" (previous post).

If there's a market demand, someone will figure out how to retrieve them.  I
wouldn't be surprised if there were archival retrieval services available
today.

AGS