Subject: Re: [Leica] Anegieux (spelling) French Leica SM Lens
From: Marc James Small <msmall@infi.net>
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2002 22:23:04 -0400

At 06:31 PM 4/28/02 -0900, Mark Kronquist wrote:
>Found an odd Agenieux SM Lens for Leica today a 90mm I had no idea they made
>SM lenses just though they made the later R Zoom  thanks  Mark (any idea how
>rare and or valuable they are?)

Ah, Mark!  You need only open your copy of NON-LEITZ LEICA THREAD-MOUNT
LENSES and, voila!, there is a listing of Angenieux LTM lenses.  Hans P
Rajner has a parallel list in his LEICA COPIES.

Both books are available, he shamelessly notes, from fine booksellers
everywhere, including Andrews Camera in the UK or from Petra Kellers at
<http://www.camerabooks.com>

Marc

msmall@infi.net  FAX:  +276/343-7315
Cha robh bąs fir gun ghrąs fir!