Subject: [Leica] RE: [Leica] Re: Kyle's Protégé--an introduction (yes, it's long)
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2002 12:44:54 -0400

I'd send him to the East Bay to photograph the people who live there in
poverty virtually in the shadows of towers of San Fran. If he really wants
to do a serious documentary project, and the thinks he is the guy to back,
then let's buy him film, give him some money for processing, and a pocket
full of BART tokens - he can find poverty right where he lives. ;-)

B. D.