Subject: Re: [Leica] M7 update 2. and more :-)
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2002 16:28:09 +0200

Ted,

So how many rolls have you put through the M7 by now? Probably as many as I will
in 2 years, so since you have not reported any problems, I look forward to
picking up my M7 on Thursday in London--a retailer there has promised that (1)
he will get a delivery of 3 M7s by Tuesday and (2) will hold one of them for me.
Amazingly enough, the UK price is on par with the German price in this case (and
of course significantly less than the Swiss price, even when I ignore the fact
that I recover UK VAT).

Nathan

- --
Nathan Wajsman