Subject: [Leica] 100mm Macro and 350mm Telyt
From: Jim Hemenway <jim@hemenway.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 16:49:58 -0400

Hi Folks:

Here's a few of my first photos using my, (used- but new to me) 100mm
APO Macro-R and 350mmTelyt-R
http://www.hemenway.com/Telyt-Macro-Web/index.htm

My vintage 1996 Nikon scanner doesn't do the slides justice. For example
on the "Camaro" slide itself, one can very clearly see the defroster
wires in the rear window of the car.

I know, these pics don't really show the quality of these lenses, I
still have to get used to working with them.

And now for something to appeal to your sense of the absurd.

ZomboCom is back!

You can do anything you want at ZomboCom!

http://www.zombo.com

Jim- http://www.hemenway.com

Replies: Reply from Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch> (Re: [Leica] 100mm Macro and 350mm Telyt)
Reply from "Will" <wlarsen@ocsnet.net> (Re: [Leica] 100mm Macro and 350mm Telyt)