Subject: [Leica] Re: Favorite travel tripod?
From: Bill Lawlor <wvl@infinex.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 12:02:11 -0700

I am looking for suggestions for a lightweight travel tripod. I am not
willing to pay the premium for a carbon fiber model, but I prefer  one
under two pounds, compact (under 18 inches when collapsed),  and capable of
supporting a two pound  Brooks-Plaubel Veriwide camera. I have a nice three
pound Linhoff model, but I would like to shave even that weight. I'll need
to carry all my stuff in a backpack.

Thanks, Bill Lawlor

Replies: Reply from Alastair Firkin <firkin@ncable.net.au> ([Leica] Re: Favorite travel tripod?)