Subject: Re: [Leica] Gerry does it again (long)
From: "Christopher Williams" <LeicaChris@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 23:03:59 -0500

John,

So what are the serial # runs on the early M4-2's? At what point did the
M4-2 get better? I'm guessing the problems were due to a new Leitz Canada
crew since the camera was not made in Germany?

Or, could some of the M4-2 problems be due to a lack of experience in repair
persons as you just found out?

Kindermann  Canada is one of the best IMO, they fixed a IIIcK for me that
was looked at by 4 other repair shops. The problem was a light leak that
could not be found. After 3 weeks, Kindermann had the light leak
found,sealed, and fixed.

Chris Williams
New Orleans