Subject: [Leica] Chicago LUGers?
From: "Mark Wrigley" <xobhcnul@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 01:13:31 +1000

Hello all,

I'm a lurker here (Melbourne, Australia) and will be visiting Chicago over
the coming week-end (27/28 Apr). Can anyone recommend places to see and/or
places to avoid? If by chance any luggers will be free for a couple of hours
over the weekend and are in the vicinity, and feel like shooting with me,
then all the better - I'd love to hear from you.

Cheers & best regards,

Mark Wrigley