Subject: Re: [Leica] A single? dose of UK spring
From: "SonC (Sonny Carter)" <sonc@sonc.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2002 08:32:26 -0500

RE:  http://www.geebeephoto.com/html/misc_01.html
GeeBee,

This shot with all the texture one can imagine, is lovely.

I really like wisteria, but I keep it at a safe distance.   I suspect
wisteria is a more pleasant creature in the UK than it is here in the
spring.  It is beautiful, but if you don't watch it every moment, it's
like the vines in the film "Jumanji."

Once I was sitting in my son's room helping him with homework, and
suddenly the sun stopped streaming through the window.  It was too
quick for an eclipse.  I pulled the curtains back, and realized that
the wisteria had just bloomed!

Sonny
http://www.sonc.com