Subject: [Leica] re-Ansel Adams on PBS TV
From: Tristan Tom <tristan@tristantom.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 11:24:47 -0700

I am sooo angry! My local PBS station went off the air during the Ansel
Adams broadcast, right when it started to get juicy when they began to
discuss his affair with the 22 year old model/darkroom assistant...

Anyone able to make me a VHS or SVHS copy?

- -Tristan Tom

<<
From: "Frank Filippone" <red735i@earthlink.net>
Subject: [Leica] Ansel Adams on PBS TV

The show just finished.  I can not describe the amount of pent up energy,
creative juices, and overall feelings of joy I have right now.  His work is
quite an inspiration on me and drives me forward.

If you did not see the show, you missed the most inspirational 1 1 /2 hours
on phtotgraphy.   Try to get a video from a friend.   GO to the library and
look at their books......

There are 2 truly great men of the period... Adams and Weston.  There are
others that are as great.... name one that influenced and influences
you....

Morley Baer, Fred Picker ( died in the past week or so),