Subject: Re: [Leica] Ansel Adams on PBS TV
From: SthRosner@aol.com
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 08:46:00 EDT

In a message dated 4/22/02 1:45:15 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
red735i@earthlink.net writes:

> If you did not see the show, you missed the most inspirational 1 1 /2 hours
>  on phtotgraphy.   Try to get a video from a friend.

Yes, Frank, also a magnificent journey of the human spirit and an accurate
description of one aspect of the American national psyche that most people
miss. I spent four months during the summers of my 14th and 15th years
working in the Rocky Mountain West and the feeling for the western wilderness
has never left me.

My wife missed it and as PBS sells the video for $19.95, I'm getting a copy
for her.

Seth       LaK 9