Subject: Re: [Leica] #20 Don's daily dose of Southern spring
From: "Rei Shinozuka" <shino@panix.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 06:56:52 -0400 (EDT)

so true.  the farther back i go in my memory, the finer the details become.
i used to remember all the cracks in the sidewalk on my walk to school,
and when i was in kindergarten used to ask my mother why the fly "washed his
hands" as he sat affixed to the window screen.  damn, i don't think i
could even SEE much less notice anything at that level of detail anymore!

all the photos in this album are beautiful and have inspired me to
break out the reala and photograph the dogwoods in my front yard.  i was
just commenting to my wife how beautiful they looked.

- -rei

> From: "Karina Klaas" <shutterbug@iinet.net.au>
>
> Equisite, Don - yes, had an instant flashback to those childhood days.

- --
Rei Shinozuka shino@panix.com