Subject: Re: [Leica] Photo Opportunity
From: "Karina Klaas" <shutterbug@iinet.net.au>
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 18:35:38 +0800

 I had the opportunity to attend and photograph at 50th wedding anniversary
celebration last night.  (The film has been sent in for processing).  I was
not the "official" photographer as such but the only one there and was able
to put my M6 into action at close range - what a thrill, what a thrill.
Nobody even  noticed I was taking photographs...I continually make reference
to this because I have come from an F5, with SK-6 flash bracket etc which
send out the signals of a professional photographer and was far to
cumbersome to carry.

What a joy the night was.  I spent quiet a bit of time talking to the
guests - there was a gentleman at my table
who is 93, (most of the guests were 70 yeas plus) and we got talking about
the wars and the Kokoda Trail.  So many stories and so much history in the
same room.

I now await the results and whilst I think I managed some great shots - I
can not tell with my M6 - being very new to this system.  I hope to post a
couple as PAWS in the next week.

I think I had more fun with these guests than I have had with guests my own
age - they were wonderful and served as an inspiration to me capturing the
special occasion.

My M6 was a dream to work with.

Karina

Replies: Reply from Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca> (Re: [Leica] Photo Opportunity)