Subject: [Leica] LHSA Viewfinder no.1 2002 --- M7 all over!
From: "Christopher Williams" <LeicaChris@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2002 22:13:28 -0500

My LHSA Viewfinder arrived yesterday. I'll call it the "Black" issue. Good
change from the white covers that we see every time.

Man, a whole issue basically for the M7! Seems to be from the reviews, Leica
should benefit well from this camera. The reviews favor the better build
compared to the M6, brass top and bottom plates, well coated viewfinder to
prevent glare, and a quieter shutter due to electronic control.

If one of those M6a's turn up for sale, the collector's will be running over
themselves.

Also mentioned was that the newer M6TTL's now have brass top and bottom
plates. Anyone know when this started? At what serial #?

Chris Williams
New Orleans
www.zoeicaimages.com