Subject: RE: [Leica] what we talk about when we talk about women
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2002 12:45:22 -0400

Okay, Tina - What can I say? :-)

- -----Original Message-----
From: owner-leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
[mailto:owner-leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us]On Behalf Of Tina Manley
Sent: Sunday, April 21, 2002 12:15 PM
To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us

At 11:52 AM 4/21/02 -0400, you wrote:
>So I would suggest that if, for instance, one would be
>uncomfortable walking up to Tina Manley and saying, "Hey, Tina, whatcha
>think of that rack on Colleen," you might reconsider the appropriateness of
>the remarks being made on the list.
>
>B. D.

But my husband says things like that all the time.  I've even gotten to the
point where I point out especially nice ones to him.  We were in Charleston
on Friday.  The College of Charleston has been voted the best campus in the
USA for girl-watching.  It was over 90 degrees and the girls were nearly
naked.  I'm surprised Tom didn't get a severe case of whiplash.

I agree it's sexist, but what are you going to do with a dyed-in-the-wool
good-ole-boy!  After 30 years of marriage I know I'm not going to change
him so I might as well relax and laugh.

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
http://www.tinamanley.com