Subject: [Leica] Re: too serious again...
From: Lori <chaslor@nc.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2002 09:58:23 -0500

Photographers version...

Photographer, Art Director, and account exec in Casablanca on assignment for
big ad campaign. Find bottle, genie, three wishes, one each. AD say's " I
just want to paint, live in a little Italian village and paint". Poof, he's
gone. Photographer says " I've always wanted to do the Natl Geographic deal,
you know, trudge through jungles photographing exotic people and places".
Poof, he's gone. Account exec says "I want those a**holes back hear right
now, we have a meeting in 5 minutes".