Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Question - Has the LUG become an Adult's Only List???
From: DFangon@aol.com
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2002 19:14:40 EDT

In a message dated 4/20/02 2:08:29 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
klw.51@comcast.net writes:

<< This forum is composed of people with various interests and opinions.
 Censorship to make it fit YOUR expectations is ludicrous. >>

Ludicrous is calling this Leica Users Group and then inundating it with non
Leica stuff.  That's what's ludicrous.  Nobody is stopping any of the members
to engage in other interests, but this list is specific and out of respect
for ALL recipients of this list, we should try our best to limit postings to
Leica related stuff, or at the very least photography related stuff.

Dante