Subject: Re: [Leica] Phoenix, Arizona - What's doing ?
From: kididdoc@cox.net
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2002 16:34:16 -0400

> From: "Phong" <phong@doan-ltd.com>
> Date: 2002/04/20 Sat PM 01:27:38 EDT
> To: <leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>
> Subject: [Leica] Phoenix, Arizona -  What's doing ?
>
> I will be in Phoenix Arizona for a few days next week,
> and wonder what's happening there, photographically
> speaking ?  I will have one full day, plus a couple of
> evenings, and will have a rental car.  Thanks for any tips,

current attractions...desert/cactus wildflowers are coming out!, there is a Chihuly glass exhibit at the Phoenix Art Museum (photos OK but no flash), Superstition Mountains nice trails, then there is Sedona not very far north..... other interests...let me know. Steve

Steve

Replies: Reply from Brian Reid <reid@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us> (Re: [Leica] Phoenix, Arizona - What's doing ?)