Subject: [Leica] Look What M7 did to him
From: Lee Yan Zhan <yzlee@starhub.net.sg>
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2002 18:50:07 +0000

Dear LUGGERs,

Please let me share with you a very Happy Occasion!!!

http://www.tinyleicaplace.com/SLUG/Roland1.jpg

My friend, Roland Tan, showed me his M7 today.  He hasn't sleep since he got
it a week ago.  And to make things worst, he hasn't dare put a roll thru it
yet.  I touched it for a few minutes(out of respect), and I must declare -
this is a TRUE LEICA.  The feeling is solid, the viewfinder is outstanding,
shuttle sound right and the smell is good.  Personally, I am converted.

Other personal note : The rapidwinder works perfectly on it.  Its the
ultimate combination - AE and RW!!!!  Also, this photo is shot by my one-day
old "rare" Black LUMIX F7 Vario Elmarit Digital Camera at 800x600 ISO 200.
You will notice that it is out-of-focus but the color looks alright.  I
should be able to get the camera working my way in the next 2 days!!!!

Cheers,
Lee
Fellow LUGGER from Singapore

Replies: Reply from "Karina Klaas" <shutterbug@iinet.net.au> (Re: [Leica] Look What M7 did to him)