Subject: [Leica] How good is Elitechrome 100?
From: Javier Perez <summarex@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2002 21:05:09 -0700 (PDT)

Hi guys
After many years of using standard film
I decided to shoot a few slides just for the heluva
it. I had intended on getting a roll of KC64 but the
only thing the film shop had was Kodak Elitechrome
100.
What is this crap? How's the latitude? Does it fade?
Grainey?
Natural colours? Anyone tried it? I had no idea it
existed. The box does say E-6 so is it just relabeled
Ektachrome?
Javier