Subject: Re: [Leica] friday fs prints: colleen in the alley
From: Photo Phreak <leicam4pro@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2002 18:58:21 -0700 (PDT)

- --- lea <lea@whinydogpress.com> wrote:
> As a woman in possession of two pretty nice breasts myself, I
> would like to
> add that Photo Phreak is right about what Kyle obviously noted
> himself,
> Colleen is blessed with rather lovely breasts.
>
> For the record gentlemen, most women find the use of the word
> 'tits'
> offensive.
> Lea

    Technically speaking: Tit is a coruption of teat, which is
the protruding part of the nipple.

    Tit may also be used to describe a protruding part of other
objects.

   Lea, how about boobs or boobies ?  In Mexican slang they are
referred to as "Chi Chi's".  Which makes me wonder how Chi Chi
Rodriguez, the golf pro, got his nickname......

   I once saw in a newspaper many years ago, describing the
unfortunate results of an accident, "the woman had her (.)(.) lacerated"........