Subject: Re: [Leica] Polaroid Auto Processor
From: "Ted Bayer" <tedbayer@harbornet.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2002 17:40:43 -0700

Yes, I guess you will have to toss it out.

Unfortunately, we now live in a world based on the words "disposable,
and obsolete", so toss it out along with all those other perfectly good
pieces of hardware, scanners, printers, etc. for which the manufacturers
will no longer provide software updates so they will work with the newer
operating systems, etc.

That's progress, folks.

Ted in Olalla

PS - I know some sage person will come back with, "no, that's
marketing".  Regardless, it is a shame.  As someone recently said, we
blow up our buildings in 50 years but in Europe they just keep upgrading
them and they use them for centuries.