Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: EOS to Leica R adapter source
From: Javier Perez <summarex@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2002 15:22:11 -0700 (PDT)

Hi
It's a God send for me because I'm loosing too many
family and pet pics on account of stupid focusing
mistakes and my eyesight isn't getting any better.
I really like the better EOS cameras. The only problem
is I can't use the 19 except with an RT or RS because
it will hit the mirror. Whatever the case I would love
to be able to keep using my Rs and just spend on the
cheap and surprisingly good Canon zooms for casual
pics
The limitations are no meter coupling and auto
aperture
It doesn't bother me at all since I would use them for
slow to take pics of landscapes and portraits. The AF
still works and if you get an EOS 1, 1n, 1v or others
you can shoot near wide open in daylight with the 8000
top speed.
I'll have to get one eventually but not at that price!
Someday maybe I'll be taking digital pics with a 180
Elmarit on a 1d!!!!!!! The 1d is fast coming down in
price and is the only current solution for digital
pics with R lenses.
See Ya
Javier