Subject: Re: [Leica] National Geographic
From: Doug Herr <telyt@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2002 21:22:43 -0700

>> http://kvdpsu.org/img/test-78.3.jpg
>>
>> This was a matter of explicitly trying various compositions, and waiting
>> for the light to evolve and change, rather than just shooting blindly
>> with the motor.<<<

well worth it, too.

I'll often shoot many seemingly identical shots of a critter 'cuz with that
dang mirror flapping up just when ya want to see what yer pictcher's gonna
look like I want to be sure I get at least ONE with the eyelids open.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com