Subject: [Leica] Re: Eric's PAW week 16
From: "Eric" <ericm@pobox.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2002 20:17:33 -0500

>Week #16 is up:
>
>http://canid.com/paw02.html
>
>All comments welcomed.

I'm not terribly pleased with this week's selection.  I like the light on
the baby's face in the main selection, but the overall composition isn't
going to win a prize.

I think I "see" better with an SLR...at least for this subject matter.
Probably more than anything, I can get closer.  Even when I use a wider lens
on the SLR, I can get closer and fill more of the frame than with my M6.

Eric