Subject: Re: [Leica] National Geographic
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2002 16:37:14 -0700

Pete Su wrote and showed:

>>> I'm no pro, but I shot a roll and a half of film to get this:
>
> http://kvdpsu.org/img/test-78.3.jpg
>
> This was a matter of explicitly trying various compositions, and waiting
> for the light to evolve and change, rather than just shooting blindly
> with the motor.<<<

Hi Pete,
Stay an amateur Pete, please! :-) We don't need any more competition than we
already have! ;-) A very solid photograph, which many a pro would say, "Damn
I wish I'd taken that!"

And that's exactly what I said when it opened on the screen. Excellent!
ted
Ted Grant Photography Limited
www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant

Replies: Reply from "Dr. Elliot Puritz" <drpuritz@bellsouth.net> (Re: [Leica] National Geographic)