Subject: Re: [Leica] Quantum Turbo question.
From: "Margaret Jeffcoat" <margaret01@excelonline.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2002 07:06:53 -0400

Simon, I would think using them everyonce in while and recharging would be a
good idea. I use the Quantum Turbo Z and they have a reconditioning mode
that allows you to completely drain and recharge a battery. I usually do
this about once a week to keep them from taking a memory. Hope this helps
Cheers Wilber