Subject: Re: [Leica] PAW 14 - Rob Mellor
From: "Michael Abbott" <lists@mabot.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 11:42:35 +0200

http://www.photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=703633&size=lg

Rob,

The main is definitely the best shot, well done.

Like the other Michael I'd like a stronger focus, and I also feel it might
be better with either more sky or more water. Cropping suggestions are weak,
I know, but mine would be to cut from the left up the the headand, and from
either the top or the bottom by almost as much. (Or better, haul out a
longer lens on site!)

Michael (A)