Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: PAW week 15 Steve Barbour
From: Steve Barbour <kididdoc@cox.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2002 16:30:35 -0700

The lights were spots high above.....I selected a focal point of a
larger piece... I focussed on an edge Nocti at f1 and let the rest
happen...I wanted some in and out of focus...effects....I had trouble
captured the hue...the original slide is more intense...blows your socks
off. thanks Allan...Steve