Subject: Re: [Leica] LUGgers in Italy
From: Alastair Firkin <firkin@ncable.net.au>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 08:44:23 +1000

>I will be spending 6 weeks in Italy arriving 25 April. If there are any
>members of the LUG that would like to meet, please let me know.  Also,
>are there any photo meets or swap meets during this time?
>
>I will be in Sicily for a week then 4 weeks at rented villas in
>Tuscany.  Finally a few days in Rome before returning to The States on 5
>June.
>
>Also if any LUG members have recommendations for restaurants in Florence
>or picture opportunities, I would appreciate your advice.
>
>Regards... Ken Lassiter, Boynton Beach, Florida

In Florence, get into the roof tops. There are a myriad of photos
from small roof top vantages etc. The view from the gardens back over
the city is not to me missed. Cross the Arno and go up past the
jewellery shops (leave missus at home) and turn left -- vague I know,
but I managed to stumble there ;-) I envy you so badly, my fingers
have gone green ;-)
- --
Alastair Firkin

http://www.afirkin.com