Subject: Re: [Leica] Wait for M7J
From: DFangon@aol.com
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2002 17:13:47 EDT

In a message dated 4/16/02 1:41:43 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
terence9091@yahoo.com writes:

<< Noticed that M6J was released in 1994 to comemorate
 the 40th anniversary of the birth of Leica M (M3). So
 I bet M7J must be in the works by now, complete with
 that retro look and Leica script on top and all...50th
 is a nice round number and worthy of lavish
 celebrations by Leica.  >>

In fact I've started saving up for it as early as last year.  I bet it would
involve more than just the body, I bet some 50th Anniv. lenses will be out
too to commemorate the 50th of the M System
Dante