Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: A scary moment !
From: "Margaret Jeffcoat" <margaret01@excelonline.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 21:24:40 -0400

Yes well it's that way with any thing that is for photography or other forms
of fun.
I Use the Pocket Wizard (have three set as they don't sell just receivers,
but they do have 4 different channels and a real good distance that they
will trigger a flash. Can also use them to set off motor drives on remote
cameras) Try $285 a set and that was three yrs ago.
Cheers Wilber