Subject: Re: [Leica] OS X (off topic)
From: Gary Elshaw <godard@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2002 16:16:20 +1200

Hi Ken,

I don't know if anyone beat me to this, but here goes....

Which version of the beta are you using? The version previous to the one I'm
using now had big problems with parsing URL's, and I had the same thing with
the spelling options. But all is fine now with beta 21.

http://www.versiontracker.com/moreinfo.fcgi?id=10225&db=mac

Cheers,
Gary
"The difficulty now is that unexceptional adults believe the loss of
youthful dreaming is itself "growing up," as though adulthood were the
passive conclusion to a doomed activity and hope during adolescence."

                                            The Uses of Disorder
                                      Personal Identity and City Life
                                            -- Richard Sennett

OO