Subject: Re: [Leica] A scary moment !
From: Photo Phreak <leicam4pro@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 17:01:32 -0700 (PDT)

- --- "Jeffery L. Smith" <jsmith45@bellsouth.net> wrote:
> I did not do it as a source of fun. There were other
> people at the
> reception with little P&S cameras too. It was not a
> conspiracy against the
> photographer. People take pictures at wedding receptions.
> There is no
> excuse for that? Give me a break.

    Many years ago I was asked by the family of a college
friend to take pictures at the wedding.  It seems the Rabbi
had forbidden them to have a professional photographer
present.  But there was not much he could do about a
guest...
    So I loaded the Rollei 2.8F and shot without flash as
discretely as I could.  The pictures probably would not
rate a prize, but at least they had something.  Love that
ol' box......
    If you think a Leica is quiet.......