Subject: Re: [Leica] Some M lens test charts on line
From: Paul Chefurka <paul@chefurka.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 16:16:33 -0400

On Mon, 15 Apr 2002 15:36:22 -0400, "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
wrote:

>Hey, Paul - I would suggest that you serious consider whether you want to
>violate the copyrights...First off, violating copyrights is not a nice thing
>to do. Second, we all know the lenses are excellent, so what difference does
>it make what the charts show? ;-)
>
>B. D.

Yes, the copyright is a serious issue.  The reason I'd like to see this
information available publicly is that there are results for comparable
Konica M-mount and CV LTM lenses as well, and the comparisons are edifying
to say the least.  We know the Leica lenses are mostly pretty good, but
there are a couple of surprises in there as well.

I'll have another chat with my conscience.

Paul