Subject: Re: [Leica] Sink Question
From: "Rei Shinozuka" <shino@panix.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 09:53:22 -0400 (EDT)

i built my 2-foot x 8-foot sink out of marine (green) plywood over a frame of
2x4's with 4x4 legs.  i grooved the plywood to fit sides and resorcinol glue
and screws to put the peices together.  on top of this i used an epoxy paint
used for bathtubs.  a large splash on the back mounts faucets, temp mixer, etc.

it seems to work well... mind you i don't keep an inch of standing water
permanently in the sink, it mostly for holding trays and washing film.

the only real downside compared with a pre-made sink is that there's no
sloping drain, so you need to  push water down it with a squeege.

- -rei